WTF do I have to do to get a full-time job?
- I have applied to more places than I thought were out there. (>150)
- I have filled out more applications than any one person should have need to do.
- I have done my best.
- I have put myself out there.
- I present my self well (at least I think I do).
- I am fantastic at what I do.
Why can I not find a full-time job doing what I want to do? Forget the stupid "God is waiting to find the exact right place for you" crap! For all I know, the job I finally get, will be crap and I will hate it.
I have been looking for more than FOUR YEARS! What more can I do? This is such bull-crap...I don't know what to do and I don't know where to put my frustration. I feel like a failure and that will eventually translate into my current *part-time* job and may just mess me up for that...Then what will I do?
How long can I keep my chin up and this now-semi positive attitude? I have no idea.
What more can I do? So frustrated...