Thursday, December 14, 2023

Hello Again...

 Hello Again...I am going to try to restart this blog...I am not sure what I will post, but it will likely be yard-plants, cats, yard-beasties, miscellaneous thoughts and photos, and maybe some school-related stuff...

A weird plastic tree mimicking the ceramic tree my grandmother made...very funny to see it in plastic. I am not sure it is worth $80.00 - HAHA!


Phobee-feet...she is sitting pretty, even though she is a snarky-bully-brat. 


our first flower from the winter-yard - of course I picked it and brought it in...it was smelly, in a good way :) 


One of the last blooms from the fall, with a long-tailed skipper (Urbanus proteus). Native in North Carolina. Very pretty and there were a bunch of them all over the lantana (Lantana sp. - Non-native) a volunteer in our back yard next to the gardenia (Gardenia sp. - also non-native, but planned).

Hopefully more soon...it is the start of winter break and I have been busy with house/body maintenance. I have also been doing a lot of cookie-making (I am hooked on @bromabakery - she has some FABULOUS recipes to download) and hope to do some crafting/quilt-making this break. I will post as it progresses.

Peace.

No comments:

the fish girl

My photo
Shallotte, North Carolina, United States

Blog Archive