Saturday, May 16, 2015

follow up to the job interview...

Well, seeing as I have not heard from the school, I am assuming that I didn't get a call back for a second interview...alas. 

How can I change what I am doing? What am I doing wrong. 

I am thinking that I will contact the last two places and ask for suggestions as to how I can improve what I am doing.  I am *SO* frustrated. 

I have been keeping up the positive attitude and thoughts for *SO* long that I just don't know what else to do, besides give up and look for a job not in the teaching-field - And who knows if that will be any better...grrrr.

Sigh.

Peace.

1 comment:

rush said...

I won't give up until we receive the travel reimbursement check in the mail. It can't be about what you are doing wrong, but what it can be about is what you are doing right and the college wanting that. You can't second guess — it will drive you crazy. Be the best you can be, and keep it real. Don't be something you're not, because that will be the time when they will be looking for the real you! Keep doing it until.

the fish girl

My photo
Shallotte, North Carolina, United States

Blog Archive