Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

many changes comeing for this year...hope to graduate and then i have to get a job...no pressure. i have had a bummpersticker on my car for several years...it is fading and no one can read it at this point...i am the only one who knows what it says at this point and that is:

The Only Constant is Change

life is nothing but fun...huh? change can be fun, scary, overwhelming and neat, but also just fading away...leave a comment about change and consistancy. thanks.

Peace.

1 comment:

Joyce Spear said...

All sorts of quotes come to mind, foremost being "Be the change you wish to see in the world." I take that as a reminder to create positive change around myself. I think it's also saying that if I want my life to be better, I need to adjust my attitude accordingly. I have no idea what this next year will bring for any of us, but I'm entering the year determined to make it a good one no matter what the circumstances. Even on bad days, I have so much going for me -- including my two wonderful friends in NC who I know love me and are teaching me what true friendship is all about. Wishing you the VERY BEST in 2010, Katie! Hugs to you and F!

Peace,
Joyce

the fish girl

My photo
Shallotte, North Carolina, United States

Blog Archive